Administrative Assistant Needed: BISR is hiring!
Brooklyn Institute is excited to be expanding our team and looking for a part-time administrative assistant to support our growth. The time commitment for this position will begin with 10-20 hours per week, with a possibility of increase based on personal performance and institutional growth. The position will begin as soon as possible, no later than July 13, 2015. Applications are due by July 3, 2015
- Providing logistical support for courses and other programming, including scheduling classes, liaising with faculty members, and coordinating other course-related details;
- Function as point-person for BISR’s commercial and institutional partners;
- Assist with basic website maintenance, mailing lists management, and marketing;
- Working closely with BISR’s executive team on key initiatives; and
- Performing general administrative tasks.
Candidates should have impeccable communication skills (written and oral), be highly self-directed, have a flexible schedule, basic knowledge of quantitative tools and analysis, and be committed to BISR’s mission of providing rigorous humanities education to the public at large. The candidate will work closely and report directly to the Executive Director and Director of Operations. Knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Excel, required. Experience with web editing, HTML, and/or CSS preferred.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter by July 3 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, with the subject line “Admin Application.”